BMW Logo Trivia - What is it?

Wadula said:
WHAT????? DUDE!!! I WARN YOU!!!!! I AM FROM GERMANY BUT NOT FROM BAVARIA!!!!! THAT IS LIKE CALLING AN EAST COAST RAPPER A WEST COAST RAPPER!!!!!!
[thumb] [^]
Ooooopps!! I'm not worthy!! [pray]

I've only been west to Rothenburg, Heidelberg and Stuttgart, and north to near Frankfurt, in a little town called Kirchheimbolanden.

But I did notice the difference in language dialects, etc. - GruB Gott seems to be strictly Bavarian!

Some day I want to visit the northern part of Germany, Berlin and then on to the Czech Republic!

okay okay...i'll forgive you [hihi] [thumb]

however i am from another region, the bavarian local politic is the way to go. unfortunately germany in total does not follow that example. they do it right.

berlin is nice. very rushed and crwoed but nice. one of my sisters is living there. what took you to germany?

oh and sorry, i will work opn my dialect so you can better recognize where i am from

Wadula said:

what took you to germany?
About 6 years ago I went to Kirchheimbolanden to train German, Belgian and Czech customers on a software package I wrote.

More recently (April 2003), I did the Euro delivery in Munchen on a 330cic.

My grandmother's family came to the US from Berlin, and I still have distant relatives in Frederichsofen am Bodensee. I enjoy traveling in Germany - I'm not sure why, but I've always felt comfortable wherever I go there.....