Face-lifted our Merc today...

My brother bought some new headlights for his Merc. The stock units were clouding up really bad to the point where having them on at night was deemed pointless. So he decided to upgrade to the projector units that Merc put on their MLs before the redesign. Took about 15 minutes for the installation, so it wasn't too bad. Pretty much plug and play, we just have to get the projector lenses adjusted because one of them is dipping down. Anyway, just thought I'd share. :)

Before:

After:

I think the german plate suits it well. No?

That's all, now back to your regularly scheduled web-surfing.

Much better, cleaner, safer and attractive. Where'd you snag the German plates from, or are they American reproductions? They look real, as they have the registration tags in the middle, as do real German plates!

It's always nice to have a screwdriver with you when you rent a car in D-Land. We have plates from a 2001 520d and a 2001 S320 CDI. I know, illegal.....I'm bad [whip]

Much better, cleaner, safer and attractive. Where'd you snag the German plates from, or are they American reproductions? They look real, as they have the registration tags in the middle, as do real German plates!

It's always nice to have a screwdriver with you when you rent a car in D-Land. We have plates from a 2001 520d and a 2001 S320 CDI. I know, illegal.....I'm bad [whip]
eBay is your friend. Haha, I got both plates of eBay a couple years back. The ones on my X3 are actually a pair so I have the same plate on the front and back. I've been pulled over once at the airport for it. I simply said, "I just bought the car a couple weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the bracket for the front plate. I have it in the trunk if you want ti see it." And I was on my way. [:)]