New to Forums (my beamer)

travis325

Hi all! i'm brand new to this forum and BMW in general. be nice. haha.

I got this car used in Colorado.

tell me what you think!

aparently its one of the only 5sp models of this particular car, the norm is supposed to be the automatic version...

also the rims are different and the seats are hard leather as apposed to the 'soft' leather.

New: Driveshaft (rebuilt), rear bearings, cd player, timing belt, valve adjustment, plugs, tires, plug wires, air filter, convertible top motor/cables, windshield wipers (haha) and exhaust was redone as well.

Big Daddy

Welcome to the board, the five speed would have been the norm with the automatic or clsoe ratio five speed as options. The wheels pictured are the stock factory wheels that most E30's came with. My 91 318is had those same wheels (Basket Weaves). Are you sure it is leather and not BMW "leatherette"?

Nice ride, those basket weaves came on my cabrio as well. I've only come across about 2 E30 cabrio's (both 318i) with the plastic bumper, other than mine since I bought it 3 years ago. They all seem to have the old metal diving board bumpers around here. Do you mind me asking how many miles and how much you paid for it?