BMW 1987-1991 325ic

I was looking at this car and wanted to find more about it. It would be my first car. I already have a good knowledge of cars but I would like to get some opinions of what you all think of that car. I also would like to know about how mutch money you have put into the car. I would prob put in new suspension, wheels, tires, and other small toutches.

Kyle

1000 Post Club
I've got an '89 325i and i love this car. It is my first car, I've had to put some work into it but it really isn't that bad. it cost me some 500 bucks to get the car to pass smog inspection and all but than again it was lying out in a driveway for 6 months. it does get costly though because it is a bmw but it's a lot of fun to drive and people go "Oh my god you have a bmw?" you might have to replace a couple switches and what not. it's definately a great first car to have... just don't get too cocky :p

damn it now the smiley of the guy sticking out his tounge and smiling is gone, [hatchet] Tom

[hihi]

I agree with the rest of them...

...it's a lot of work - if you get a fixer-upper, that is - but it's worth it. They're truly great cars and you can't get the same experience from any other car. Or any other 3-series for that matter. [:D]