OK this is a poll

my comment was why a viper..... the stock anti theft is pretty hard to beat...... it has ignition and start disable so nobody is gonna drive his car away without the key..... i would think that if i wanted more security i would consider lojack...... john

gra8fuldd said:
What the heck is YOUR problem. All's you need to do is READ Dwayne's post and you see that VIPER refers to the Following:

Dwayne Said and I quote -> "a viper pager alarm system installed with gps tracking"

READ and READ and READ ... I know it's hard BUT TRY to READ and retain it!!
shut up you [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]ing newbie ((i need anger management))[rolleyes]

gra8fuldd

My 2003 Beast has Lo-Jack

My 8-Series has Lo-Jack

My M3 CSL has Lo-Jack

My Expedition has Lo-Jack

The only thing that doesn't is my BSA.

I believe they are Good Investments ... In spite of what people from Texas say!

gra8fuldd said:
My 2003 Beast has Lo-Jack

My 8-Series has Lo-Jack

My M3 CSL has Lo-Jack

My Expedition has Lo-Jack

The only thing that doesn't is my BSA.

I believe they are Good Investments ... In spite of what people from Texas say!
Dum cali if i learned one thing when i lived on the west coast for 5 months it is that people from cali hate people from texas dont know why ((( prob.. because texans cant stand gay people))) and people from there are so full of shit!!!

oh and im sure you have a csl (((yeah right shit [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]er))) and FORD SUX

Last edited:
viper is a alarm

The viper system is a alarm ..with gps tracking control so if some one tries to steal the car you can find it ...something like the lo-jack anti theft system , i did see the system the car came with ..which is good ...i just want that added protection ..with the new system added i have a pager system plus it has a voice activated warning those clowns i am armed ...i seen some nice cars get stolen ...calif is known for a rash in joy ride stolen cars big time [thumb] [burnout]

Last edited:

Tom

Staff Team
ooo000HITMAN000ooo said:
Dum cali if i learned one thing when i lived on the west coast for 5 months it is that people from cali hate people from texas dont know why ((( prob.. because texans cant stand gay people))) and people from there are so full of shit!!!

oh and im sure you have a csl (((yeah right shit [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]er))) and FORD SUX
Hey buddy cool it with the name calling and cussing.

Incredible Car + Good Owner [thumb]

The best group that I used to participate in a couple of years ago was with Paul Michael Brown as moderator. I sent him an email about 2 weeks ago. His group is shut down.

One of the interesting things that came out of that group was a custom chip burning by Jim Conforti (sp?) that lit the spark a little[hihi]

One of the members dyno tested his car before and after to document the change. Don't remember who that was...

Jim Conforti also dyno tested a K&N filter combination. Showed 3 hp loss with that filter. We had 2 on our 850, but we left them on. We also had Dinan chips; don't know if anyone there had dyno tested those.

Wish you many happy, fast, safe miles!

Dave
Mississauga

gra8fuldd

Speaking of Dyno-Tuning ... I'm on my way out the door to have my M5 Dyno'd.

Are three any last minute "Words of Wisdom" other than to pull the #17 & #30 Fuses?

I've heard that the 2003 model will cut out at 5500 rpm and there is No Fix for it.

Has anyone else heard of this phenomena? Rumor has it that the DSC Module ties the

rear wheel and front rolling motion and since the Front Wheels are NOT rolling ...

Hence ... the 5500 rpm shut down. Does that make sense to everyone?

ho ho easy dude....why so emotional?

June 18th? as far as i know the deliveries for the CSL start end of August 2003, especially to England. How come you got your example earlier?

Source

And why is yours already deliveres whereas production only started the same month? That's cool. Are you a dealer who shall introduce the car to potential customers?

epj3

BAHAHHAHAHA how the [Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored] did you get the csl to be dot approved? Becuase last i heard they were NEVER going to ship them to the US becuase dot wont approve it. Very limited quantities overseas (i believe 500)

WTF!!

tom what did you do to get all these posers/liers on this board [xx(]