Picked out my replacement car

Since Allstate finally decided to total out my 325 I had for a brief time, I went and picked out it's replacement today.

2005 330 Ci, with the M package/upgrade.

Man, what a difference from the 325!

They just got the car on trade, so it has yet to run through the certification process, and needs the front facia replaced, has some minor dings/deep scratches in it. We both signed a paper saying it will be replaced, not repaired, along with 2 door dings. It was a one owner car, and all maintenance was done there also. I think I got a great deal, 25K miles, paid $32,500 for it. Shoudl get to pick it up next Thursday, can't wait. Been without my old one since May 20th!

William330

Looking at the pics, check the right front corner, looks like it may have been in a minor (?) accident. Seam between of the front bumper is quite large on the right side, compared to the left.

Just a sanity check.

Good luck.

Looking at the pics, check the right front corner, looks like it may have been in a minor (?) accident. Seam between of the front bumper is quite large on the right side, compared to the left.

Just a sanity check.

Good luck.

Yeah, the whole front facia is pushed back slightly, and where it meets the fender at the wheel is gapped. That is another reason they are replacing it and not just trying to use bondo/paint. If for some reason I do not like it when it is ready, I can walk away from it and loose no money, so I feel pretty confident they will repair it and it will look good as new.

Funny thing is, it will go to the body shop my old one is/was at. Moritz Cadillac/BMW.

I'm afraid after this, I will want the M3 next!