To all the Germans

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
The meeting is in Oberhausen near Hockenheim between Karlsruhe and Heidelberg.....it isnt our meeting but the first BMW club car show in southwestern germany this season. So far it looks like we will have at least 50 maybe more Syndikat vehicles represented there with a good dose of American mixed in there too.....!!!! For more details go to www.bmw-syndikat.de and click on "offiziele treffen" where you will see the flyer, then click on 4 treffen BMW freunde rhein-neckar and on the 3rd page is a little map.

See yall there!!!!!

with photoshop you can manipulate the quality of a picture. that means that even with a certain size, dimension wise, the KB remain small enough.

second chance to post big pics is not uploading them here but having them somewhere else on the net and then post a link.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
The show on Saturday was pretty good....the actual field we were on kinda sucked though because of the dips in it...anyone with ground effects had to drive really careful. We have five new American Syndikat members....two of them won trophies...one for Best 7series Nightshine contest and one for best in show(E30 w/candy paint three colors). Next show is the 100,000hp show in Dortmund this coming weekend. I will not be there because of soccer obligations but there should be plenty others from the syndikat and elsewhere. I dont have any pics but go to Bmw-syndikat.de and they should be on there somewhere. Wadula where were you at? I was looking for you!!!

Well I am one of the new members to the Syndikat.... didn't win a trophy though :( . But the Show was pretty good. But the field was kind of crappy. At first they couldn't even have the cars drive by to get there trophies because they wouldn't make it over one of the dips in the field. It was fun anyway.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
I see you are working hard Pierce! I still got to wash car to get all the sand off of it from the glass engraving! My girlfriend just shook her head and smiled at me......doh!!!
You know Doc won best in show right?

adrean, sorry dude, but the weather on friday, rain, destroyed all plans for the weekend.

the story: the last weekend i went to düsseldorf to grab my moms touring. we went to see a race on the ring and tried to pick up some tires. therefor we needed the touring. as pay for the car i promised to detail it. now, on wednesday i will leave to düsseldorf again. that measn the only chance to get the job done was that particuklar weekend. there you go...i had to keep a promise.

but i am happy that you guys made it that succesfull! adrean, you´ll get a medal for the recrouting work [hihi]

My girl is still in the shop......I am looking into some Breyton Mods and those new Ac's rims.....Man are those hot or what....3400-euro each is kinda pricy though. I will let you know when my girl is back in action.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Wadula said:
adrean, sorry dude, but the weather on friday, rain, destroyed all plans for the weekend.

the story: the last weekend i went to düsseldorf to grab my moms touring. we went to see a race on the ring and tried to pick up some tires. therefor we needed the touring. as pay for the car i promised to detail it. now, on wednesday i will leave to düsseldorf again. that measn the only chance to get the job done was that particuklar weekend. there you go...i had to keep a promise.

but i am happy that you guys made it that succesfull! adrean, you´ll get a medal for the recrouting work [hihi]
I will accept your excuse this time.....just dont let it happen again! [fake] !!!
I skipped a soccer game to go to the show(although the other team forfeited...guess they heard about our previous game where we beat the other team 11-1 [thumb] )!!! I still got love for ya though [:I]

Grüß Gott Wadula,

Ich bin hier, in den USA, geboren...aber meine Familie wohnt in Deutschland (Erfurt und Kirchheim). Wir sind Ossis!!!!

Eigentlich fliegen wir heute nach München (mein Herz liegt in München), dann fahren wir mit dem Zug nach Erfurt. Meine kusine holt uns ab am Bahnhof!!!

Einpacken müssen wir doch tun, und natürlich unsere BMWs putzen. Unsere Babys können nicht schmutzig bleiben, weil wir in Deutschland sind.

Gott sei Dank ist es kühl in Erfurt. Hier in Hollywood, CA haben wir eine große Hitze 40C. Um 6.00 Uhr war es 30C. Scheiße.

O.K. Mach's gut. Bis zum nächsten Mal. Tschüß

Yeah...the advertising for the 3er Cabrio is from BMW.de

howdy guys.

deutsch100, ein ossi? cool. die eltern meiner freundin wohnen in lauchhamer. das ist ca. 100 km suedlich von berlin und 40 nördlihc von dresden. sie sind nicht ursrünglich von dort sondern kommen aus paderborn, aber ich fahr gerne zu ihnen rüber. ist immer richtig lustig.

adrean, i think we are equal now. you forgot me when you were in paderborn, i couldn´t come to the show. but, when i have my new baby, i have to present it somehow. i am really looking forward to get it, hopefully all turns out good and i can really buy it. i have send the pics to my girl to give her a chance to see it. she has a quite sizeable steak in this decision as she is my taste adviser [hihi] what do you think? check the showroom guys!