To all the Germans

i will, i sure as hell will [hihi] i just might need someone to build the sig for me. my skills are most probably not enough [rofl]
I talked to the dealer yesterday. i might get the car on thursday next week. the docs are on the way so i can get my plates, take them to düsseldorf, mount them on the new car....and give away my old baby. it feels so sad to give her away. my first bimmer. my first really fast car. never really let me down, always fun for me...it hurts.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Well I have bad news and good news......first the bad news is:

I had an arguement with a guardrail and lost...so the whole right side of my car is all messed up. Then this morning my car wouldnt stay on....it would start but the idle was not steady and would peak at 1500rpm then drop to 500rpm and then shut off.....THEN I called ADAC and they towed me to the wrong BMW dealer so I had to call them back and have them tow me to the correct service center......I still dont know what is wrong with the car...maybe the MAF sensor or something with the fuel injection....because it will start fine so it isnt the alternator or the starter....or maybe something with the exhaust....but I dont think so.......sigh

Now the good news: I convinced my coworker to buy a '99 328i with only 12,000km on it 1st handler for only 17, 900euro...has almost all options on it except navi, and M-sport packet. What do you think?

my mom´s 540 had the same problem. it came out of the shop today but i don´t know what the reason was. i´ll see her tomorrow and will ask her about it.

guardrail? what did you do?

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Wadula said:
my mom´s 540 had the same problem. it came out of the shop today but i don´t know what the reason was. i´ll see her tomorrow and will ask her about it.

guardrail? what did you do?
Ok now i dont feel so bad if someone else had the same problem. Hopefully it will not cost to much....wait a minute I have a Garantie!!! That should cover it!

europlus garantie? first year or second year? when in second year, the one that you have to pay the extension for, you better have had all services done at a dealer. otherwise the garanty is waved.

adrean8j or wadulla........anyone....I am having quite a difficult time trying to find rims worthy of my car. I just have REAL issues spending 11,000+ euro on rims. Freakin crazy!!!! Any ideas what might look "stellar" on the new 5 series in silver grey metallic?

a 245/40 R18 will be around 200 € +/- 20 i guess.

as for the rims, i don´t really know as alpina does not name the price on their page. you need to order a catalogue. or try ebay of course.

how about some hartge rims?