To all the Germans

the heat killed me the first 2 days, ore more the humidity (right speel?) but after that it was good.....

tell ya somthing, after getting home and having to read something like this:

"Isabel" kommt...
Die Bewohner entlang der Ostküste der USA bereiten sich auf den schwersten Hurrikan seit mehreren Jahren vor. Die Bewohner der Küstenregionen verbarrikadierten Türen und Fenster und deckten sich mit Notstromaggregaten, Batterien und Taschenlampen ein. Knapp 1000 Bewohner einer Insel vor der Küste von North Carolina wurden aufgefordert, sich auf das Festland zu begeben. Im Bundesstaat Virgina wurde vorsorglich der Notstand ausgerufen.

Der Hurrikan "Isabel" befand sich in der Nacht zum Dienstag noch etwa 1100 Kilometer südöstlich von Cape Hatteras. Er bewegt sich in nordwestlicher Richtung. Der Sturm mit Windgeschwindigkeiten von mehr als 200 Kilometern pro Stunde wird am Donnerstag an der Küste der USA erwartet. "Isabel" ist der erste Sturm dieser Stärke seit dem Hurrikan "Flloyd" im September 1999.

the answers where like:

Zitat:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original geschrieben von l..........r
Die Thesen zu Saddam´s Massenvernichtungswaffen haben sich ja nunmehr als total heiße Luft entpuppt. Und die kommt jetzt in Form eines Hurrikan wieder zurück. Leider isses die falsche Küste.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wieso? es trifft doch die richtige küste - die amerikanische. wer im ausland wind säht, muss manchmal zuhause sturm ernten.

ciao
k...s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

makes me feel glad that i dont post on that forum no more, well seldom (if something is very interesting) and makes me want to move to the states even more....

those....... well let me swallow it down....

since i dont post over there no more besides one thread (chip 318iS) i had to vent here...man i'm pissed!

anyway i loved it in houston!!!!!!

and the german beer too![wave]

Last edited:
hey buddy, nice to hear you liked it.

isabel kind of rocked the coast. i think it is really evil to see how helpless this superior race can be when nature thinks to show us what real power is...amazing.

stormy, what was that board where you quoted from?

don't bother, only little of our members here will at least be interested in them i guess, not speaking about contacting....but i honor the codex.

you know what, i even tried that link...you never know [?|] [rofl]

I am glad to see this thread because I have a question on travel dates. I am looking at various vacation packages for travel to and around different parts of Germany. The problem that I am having is the availability of rental cars, agents keep telling my that everthing I pick from December to February is resulting in problems with rental cars. What would be a good time to plan a vacation? I am very open to destinations.

wadula import expo this saturday. you best go. take some pictures. maybe we will run into each other. ill probably be there most of the day, except maybe when i go to lunch.
and uhm, como te la vou mon ami? oh wait thats french...im gay.

manuel, import expo?? where is that? didn't hear about it. but hey it's worth a look i guess!!!

to your french....i speak french and that is no french. or is it a special accent?? i have no idea what that should tell me. sorry dude.

@stormy....ahhhh....okay [hihi]

i would say there are enough rental cars over here, so i dont see where there should be a problem?!

nuernberg,heidelberg,mannheim are the ones i'm shure worth seeing.....

stormy said:
i would say there are enough rental cars over here, so i dont see where there should be a problem?!

nuernberg,heidelberg,mannheim are the ones i'm shure worth seeing.....
The rental car problem I am having is strange I think. Perhaps I will change agents. Thank you so much for the places to see, it helps me confirm that I am making the correct decision. Again, thank you so very much, you have put my mind at ease. [wave]

firms like avis or sixt should be world wide, wadulaaaaaaaaaaaa please confirm or post some more firms....cant think about any more but ther's a bunch!

dont worry about it, you'll definitly love nuernberg and heidelberg! and heidelberg is right around the corner form mannheim.....and the women [:D]

let me know if or when you come around, i live close to alzey (near mainz wich is worth seeing too) which is about 50 miles away from mannheim [driving]

I hear my name yelled through the night? someone needs me my woman, i gotta go.....wush...(i just flew out the window to help the struggling starnger out there) *pleaseentersupermanmelodynow*

avis, sixt, hertz, alamo, enterprise (sometimes), europcar. those are the biggest ones.

cities to see? duesseldorf and paderborn [rofl] [wave]

stormy said:
hey you're right around the block from me [thumb]

finally got my internet hoocked up and recuperated from houston [:D]
yeah cool.... well I just got back from iraq last week and I have been having a blast here since I have been back. I finally got to drive my new car. I sold my 85 318i today and am buying a 88 325i tommorow. Its too bad I have to go back down there on the 12th.