To all the Germans

Ben

i smuggled 5 gallons of augustiner back from germany. either they didnt notice or they didnt care.

Just finished one off...

Ben said:
nah give me 100 of these.....

its definately the best and anyone whos had it will agree.
Ben, seeing that made me proud and I'm on my way to get another.

P.S. Were in Stuttgart and the Pils are definitely an acquired taste that I have'nt acquired yet. Thankfully the local store sells Bayern Beer!!!
[thumb] [:D]

Stormy altes haus...haste dir nen wurm eingefangen? junge junge...ich dachte nur hunde kriegen wuermer [eek] [fake] [rofl] [rofl] [:p] [;)]

jau, sieh zu kollege, der kuehlschrank kuehlt schon kuehles bier kuehler. kuehl oder? [rofl]

hey buddys, I make that official here: In case stormy will not visit me here in Hosuton when he is here, i will never ever speak a word with him anymore!!! [mad]

who knows that:

A44 Paderborn - Dortmund, zwischen Geseke und Soest.... was der Begrenzer her gab im 5ten....feine Sache aber bei knapp 240 muss der Tacho einfach luegen. EIngetragen mit 227 laeuft der doch nie 240! ich wuerd schon gern wissen was der kleine so auf den asphalt bringt!

english? [paranoid]

Ben

nah i think anyone that posts on this thread should at least understand german. i understand it really well, and speak it alright, its just forming the sentances in writing that gets me.

Ben

on highway A44 you went mad fast, the speedometer said almost 240 but theres a top speed limiter in there that limits it to 227 so the speedometer had to be lying. if its limited to 227 theres no way it could go 240. i would really like to know whats up with the asphalt.....

i dunno if thats all right but thats what i think it says

@ben: allmost.

he meant he is wondering why his papers say 227km/h max speed put the tach says 240....he still had room but the straight was too short to keep it flored....

he wants to try it out again...

right tim?

but very good btw ben [thumb]

indeed a very good job ben...impressive!!! stormy, yeah correct. my papers say 227 kph as max, but with still some revs to go the tach read close to 240...

stormy, you got my numbers already? dunno if I gave them to you yet?! [:I]

Ben

i have german night tonight..... its a thing at barnes and noble where you can only speak german so i dont loose it all..

Das macht nichts. Alleine das Lesen von deutschen Saetzen ist viel Uebung. Dieser Thread (what is the damn german word for it? i keep forgetting my own words) wird damit zwar uninteressant fuer die, die kein Deutsch koennen, aber auch das macht nichts.

Ben

see that was easy to understand. its just when you get all technical that i have problems....
i had the same problem with the words when i came back from germany, it was actually kinda funny. and then theres the keyboard, with the z and the y switched around, that pissed me off.